This is a family campground and violations of the rules will not be permitted.
Each site is for 2 adults and their children under 18.
- We welcome all families, including pets, but ask that all pets be kept under control and on a leash at all times. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- Dogs and Children should not be left unattended at your campsite. If you leave the campground take them with you.
- One Car to each site. All cars and trucks must be registered
- State law prohibits bringing firewood from out of state.
- Air conditioners and electric heaters are only allowed on 30amp and 50amp sites.
- Bicycles can be a problem. We have some dangerous hills; parents are responsible for the safety and activities of their children. No bikes allowed on the pavilion
- The speed limit is 5 M.P.H. for the safety of small children, animals, and large adults at play. This is strictly enforced.
- QUIET TIME IS BETWEEN 10pm and 8am…. Please have your music on low after 10pm.
- Please drive only on the roads.
- KEEP ALL FIRES SMALL, and attended by an adult at all times. Do not move the fire rings. ALL fires must be out by MIDNIGHT.
- EMERGENCY phone calls will be delivered.
- The green bin is for garbage ONLY. Keep trash picked up at all times so we do not have a problem with wildlife. Put recyclable items in the cans behind the bins.
- Please turn off water when you leave.
- If you decide to sell your trailer, the trailer has to be removed from that site.
- We will not be shoveling trailers off during the winter. It will be up to you to take care of your own trailer.
- Do not cut, deface, or hang things on the trees or shrubs.
- Firearms including bow and arrows are not allowed in the campground
- Fireworks are not permitted.
- No subletting campers
No pools, hot tubs or slip and slides.